Article: Super Junior wins #1 on ‘Inkigayo’… grand slam on this week’s music shows
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+2,394, -610] Kim Ryeowook’s live is the best thumbs up
2. [+1,948, -481] What to do with these men looking all serious as they shove their mics in Donghae’s face ㅋㅋ meanwhile Ryeowook’s trying to fix Kyuhyun’s clothes but ends up making him show his sides ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+1,729, -514] All kill on this week’s music shows
4. [+1,532, -413] Congratulations to Super Junior!! But why is Heechul putting his mic on his forehead and eyes? ㅋㅋ
5. [+1,439, -399] Wow, congratulations Super Junior
6. [+491, -141] There are a lot of groups that disappear over time… but Super Junior always wins #1 with every comeback. Proves that their fan love never fades.
7. [+413, -96] Kyuhyun’s live ㅜㅜ Show Kim Gura your five trophies
8. [+366, -93] Donghae gets cornered with the mic this time ㅋㅋㅋ Congratulations!!!
A comment from a reader:
there is something from SJ that makes people become painstakingly bitter if they achieve something. i don’t know what they’ve done wrong.
digital chart is relevant, yes. but SJ proved it that digital chart isn’t everything to win. there are other categories such as preferences, broadcasting score, SNS, SMS vote, and physical album sales. while digital chart score takes the biggest portion, doesn’t mean one cannot win if they don’t top the digital chart.
we all know SJ is never good in digital chart, one of the reasons is because only koreans are able to purchase the song in Melon etc, while SJ fans mostly are international fans. and what could we do to help them win? by voting and buying the physical album. that’s why if you break down the score from all this week’ music shows, you can see SJ got the perfect score for SNS, physical albums, and also broadcast point. this is the part where people should realize that big fandom really matters. if people are still asking the fairness of the total scores, please, you could see and count it yourself. if you’re angry because your favorites are better than SJ in digital but not winning, not SJ’s fault. you could lose in one category but could be better in others. and also shaming the bulk buying. it’s our own money, we have the right to use it to buy anything we like. is it really wrong to do bulk purchasing?
so haters, rather than spending your energy to talk bad and questioning about SJ winnings, you’d better transfer that energy to work harder to make your favorites win the music show.